Continue your education in the United States. There’s good news! The Kotzen Scholarships at Simmons University are currently available. In this article, we will go through the Kotzen Scholarship at Simmons University, its benefits, and the application procedure in depth.
The Kotzen Scholarships 2022 at Simmons University is a fully financed scholarship for international students. Undergraduate studies are eligible for this award. Full tuition, required fees, and room & board are all covered by the scholarship.
This scholarship covers the entire cost of tuition, as well as mandatory fees and room and board. An extra $3000 is offered each year for study abroad, summer internship fees, short-term courses, or research funding. The scholarship is for a four-year period of full-time undergraduate study, and it replaces any previously awarded merit scholarship.
Students that match the following criteria are frequently drawn to the Simmons Honors Program.
The Kotzen Scholarships at Simmons University provide the following incentives to the recipient:
Studying abroad, short-term courses, summer internship tuition, and research funding are all eligible for a $3,000 annual scholarship.
Full tuition, required fees, and room & board are all covered by the scholarship.
Students applying for the Kotzen Scholarships at Simmons University must complete the following requirements:
- English is a required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- A standardized test score of 28 (ACT), 1300 (new SAT), or 1250 (old SAT – CR+M) is required. A minimum of 600 on each of the SAT sections is strongly advised.
- For the fall semester, apply as a freshman.
- TOEFL and SAT or ACT scores are required for non-native English speakers.
- GPA of 3.3 or above, unweighted, in a college prepared curriculum that includes an upper-level math course during or prior to your senior year of high school
- A record of taking honors, advanced placement (AP) and international baccalaureate (IB) courses, as available in their high school systems
A brief answer and a formal essay in response to the prompts below, as well as a CV detailing activities and involvements, make up the application. By December 1, students should email their essays and resumes in PDF or Word Doc format with the subject line “Kotzen Application.” The student’s entire name and date of birth should be on each page of the document.
To apply for a Kotzen Scholarship at Simmons University, please follow the steps below:
- By December 1, applicants must have completed and submitted both their scholarship and admission applications to the College.
- There are two components to the application. A quick response and a formal essay are both required. By December 1, students should send their essays to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Kotzen Application” via our online form or via email to email@example.com with the subject line “Kotzen Application.” Students should include their full name and date of birth on each page of the document.
- Short Answer (maximum of 250 words): What would you do with an extra $3000 each year (for study abroad, short-term courses, summer internship tuition, and/or research support)?
- Formal Essay (no more than 500 words): In today’s environment, how can a woman most effectively lead change?
- Finalists who are selected for scholarship consideration will be expected to participate in an on-campus interview in February. If you are an overseas applicant who is unable to come to campus, you may be interviewed by Skype instead.
By December 1, applicants must have completed and submitted their scholarship application as well as their admission application to the University.
In mid-January, finalists for scholarship consideration will be notified. By March 1, the recipients will be contacted.
Scholarship Website and Link
The scholarship website has more details about this scholarship. Applicants are therefore advised to read thoroughly before proceeding to submit their application.
To apply click and follow the link below.
APPLY NOW: https://www.simmons.edu/undergraduate/admission-and-financial-aid/tuition-financial-aid/types-financial-aid/scholarships/kotzenFollow Our Social Media
Originally posted 2021-12-15 10:45:49. Republished by Blog Post Promoter