Queen’s University Belfast is pleased to announce the Faculty DFE International Scholarships for the best candidates in the UK. The educational program is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
A number of fully-funded PhD scholarships are available within the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences for international students enrolling in October 2022. The successful candidates will receive funding from the Northern Ireland Department for the Economy (DFE), covering both international tuition fees and stipend.
Established in 1845, Queen’s University Belfast is a public research university located in Belfast, Northern Ireland, in the United Kingdom. It provides world-class education and prepares students for leadership and citizenship in a global society, as well as combining the best aspects of a traditional library with cutting-edge technology.
Why choose to study at Queen’s University Belfast? Enrolling in this university allows students to improve their core beliefs while also achieving their career goals. It broadens research and capacity-building opportunities. Here, students work on a part-time basis, so in that way, they can earn some extra cash.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 14 March 2022.
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Tuition Fees, Living Costs / Stipend
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- How to Apply: Students can go to the Direct Application Portal of the university and submit their admission applications online. Students that will pay their tuition by the deadline will be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Degree transcripts
- Copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates
- Research proposal
- Certified translation
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, the applicant must have completed high school or hold a Master’s degree is a Second-Class Honours degree from the UK or its international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit test scores of standardized tests to provide proof of English language proficiency. IELTS and TOEFL are accepted at QUB.
The successful candidates will receive funding from the Northern Ireland Department for the Economy (DFE) covering both international tuition fees and stipend. Each scholar will receive the value of an award including the cost of approved tuition fees (£22,700 for 2022/23) and maintenance support (£15,609 for 2021/22; the rate for 2022/23 to be confirmed).
APPLY NOW: Queen’s University Belfast
Originally posted 2022-02-15 14:22:28. Republished by Blog Post Promoter